This message is from: kate charboneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a Tucker Generation II, High Plains, wide tree that fits my Fjord
really nicely.  It has a wide tree, with a flare for lots of shoulder room; a
super short skirt, a flexible tree, and a super gel seat for me.  The legs
hang nicely, no chair seat here.   I can highly recommend the Tucker brand,
they have many options for making the saddle really right for both you and
your horse.