This message is from: Joan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am looking for a quiet, safe trail riding fjord for my 13 yr old daughter.
She just wants to do trail riding and a bit of ring work such as cavallettis.
I have a 4 yr old that I am riding who is just super, and she wants to join
me.  I am in Ontario.  If anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know.
Thank you.
Joan