This message is from: Debbie LeBreton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would love to see the pictures.  > Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:24:53 -0700>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Birth announcement> To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com> > This message is from: Kimberly Kinney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> > We would like to proudly announce the birth of
a filly, KMK Solara, yesterday> (Mother's Day of course!!) at 6:10 P.M.  Filly
and dam (Dun Lookin' Inga) are> doing very well.  Inga is a first time mom,
and is AWESOME at it!   The sire,> Anvil's Morgen, is WONDERFUL!  We have a
VERY leggy, beautiful, DARK brown> baby with such personality already!  Mane
and forelock everywhere! I didn't> attach pictures, but have them available if
anyone would like to see her.> Thank you Michele, for the opportunity to breed
to Morgen!  We LOVE our girls,> and Morgen was the perfect mate for our
gorgeous Inga!> Thank you,> Very> Respectfully,> Kimberly and Megan in
Southern Oregon>