This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've been trying to recoup what I'd paid for this small shetland driving cart.
My small pony has refoundered, 3rd time in 6yrs., he has many metabolic
issues, and I won't drive him anymore.  I'd hoped to find a miniature to drive
and just trade the cart.  I'm saving the "fjords" for riding....and they are
doing well, but I do want to keep up with my driving and I miss it...
thanks for looking and hope someone knows someone....ebay # is 320252229505
Debby Stai