This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Fjord Friends-
Please be aware that there is one error in the Finger Lakes Fjord Horse  Show
Packet.  Under Adult Rider Division, it states, "no stallions".   This is
incorrect.  Stallions are allowed in the Adult Rider  Division.

Also, if you have any questions regarding the class numbers associated with
each division, please don't hesitate to email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .

Finally, if you didn't receive a show packet and would like one, please
email me your name and address!

We hope to see many of you at this  year's show!
Pat McCurdy, Finger Lakes Show Committee
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
315-626-2976

favorites at AOL Food.