This message is from: "Terry Hale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Believe it or not - my sweet fjord mare, Ansi, has her birthday tdoday!
Gratulere med dagen.

We went to the Ballard (Seattle) 17th of May parade today.  I really, really
(as in really) was planning on taking Ansi and Elvis (May16th birthday)., BUT,
got asked to baby-sit darling grandchildren for the weekend.  Uff da.  Oh well
there is always next year.

I have to say I saw 5 or 6 beautiful (we know they are) fjords there presented
by the Pacific Northwest Fjord Horse group.  My hats off to the gentlemen who
had on a beautiful Norwegian (wool) sweater.  We  had unseasonably warm
weather.   The crowds absolutely loved the fjords as they went by in the
parade.  I proudly was able to identify "what kind of horses are they??"

Soo, Hip Hip Hurah!! Hip Hip Hurah!  Hip Hiip Hurah - Hurah, Hurah, Hurah,

I think it would have been easier taking my fjords than marching in the parade
with a 2-year old in the backpack.

Hope you all had a great sytende Mai!

Ragnhild (Roni) in Graham, WA
Ansi and Elvis -- the Fjords... who both got lots of fly spray today.  We are
in a 1-day heat wave here.