This message is from: Karen Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Fjord lovers:

I would like to share with you, through pictures, my trip to the Nordfjordeid
stallion show.  I hope you enjoy them.  I have added names and scores for the
stallions, which makes it easier to see how each horse scored, although not
all stallions are pictured.  There are also lots of candids, giving the flavor
of the event, as well as the obligatory tourist shots.

Enjoy!

http://pets.webshots.com/album/563496009GhEkyq

Karen, Am in Eng