This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh yeah! Great suggestion Linda : the fly sheets!  My allergy mare
(not a Fjord, a TWH) is wearing a fly sheet for the first time this
year, and it works well. I watched her roll in it today and all was
fine. I bought it from Schneiders. It's good, and was one of Horse
Journals top picks.
Jen