This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Amy, I judge by my Fjord, as they can surprise you and so can a little "grass"! Gunnar was happily, only over food, munching away in the big field, and he suddenly ballooned up like the grass. The grass is dark green at this time of year. He, it did not add to his liking of me, was put on dry lot and only given small amounts of older hay about three times a day. No grain. His displeasure is heard around the neighborhood. His agitatation keeps him moving, which is good. The neck is now almost back to soft, but he still has fat pads on his hips. So, despite his rancor, he will be watched and dieted until he is thinner and the grass has gone to a lighter green color. Much less poop to pick up, also. Jean Gayle

Author of:
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press