This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just an FYI for everyone. We have been having some problems with the NFHR email since we completely moved to the new web site. I am working with our web host to get it fixed but it hasn't been easy to do. Nothing we have done seems to fix all of the problems.

Anyway if you need to get an email to the Herald Editors for the upcoming issue of the Herald please use this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hopefully this will be fixed within a day or so more now.

Mike