This message is from: "Lois Anne Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List:

I Googled Njal and found this link on his pedigree.  There is even a photo
of him and his grandsire available.

www.allbreedpedigree.com/njal

Been raining for a week now with several more days of it to come but it has
been in the 30's-50's.  Lots of grass for a change around here so the horses
are enjoying a bit of turnout for short periods though I'm sure they are
tired of the rain as they are usually in their shed when it is
pouring....however, the snap of carrots bring them running too. :D

--
Lois Anne, Wayne, Gallant Geier and the Lovely Lana from Montana

Tell me, and I'll probably forget.
Show me, and I will remember,
Involve me, and I will understand.