This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A couple days ago I sent this out... forgetting to say where we are... I've received an email asking for Pat's info & thought I should resend, with my own info ... Pat's website is: http://www.patwolfefjords.com/ .... Last year I went on Pat Wolfe's Driving Course and had a wonderful time learning from him. I also enjoyed the opportunity to see Pat working with horses, how they respond to him, and how they respond to us on the course once they are trained by him. On the last day of the course I told Pat I'd wait until he had time before I sent my horse to anyone else... luckily enough he put a quick note on the list in March saying he was available to train... I held off until the next morning (it was tough to not call him at 11 at night when I read the email!) and called ... Edgar has been with Pat for a month now, I've received progress reports and now have a picture of Pat with Edgar under saddle as my screen saver. Tuesday I put the little ones into daycare, then drove the 1.5 hours to visit before I went (another 1.5 hour drive) to work - I can't believe the changes! Pat has had to work through some of the "spoiling" (sorry Pat!) but he has incredible patience! You could see Edgar glow as we harnessed him , then they went for tours ground driving.. stop, start, stop, start... gentle correction to stand, praise and moving on when asked... Then Pat worked one of his fjords who is being trained, what a beautiful temperament and willing horse, and after the two fjords came a cute-as-a-button pony who amazed me after just one week of training. Pat was wearing a pedometer to count his steps in a day... I think the little step-counter will self-destruct keeping up with Pat! I'm just so happy I waited for the right trainer for my horse, and for me.

Gwenn
East of Ottawa, Ontario
(Pat is West of Ottawa)