This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ellen.....once in awhile the muzzles cause a wear area but for the most part my
guys do well.

The muzzle should not be so loose that is moves up and down alot.

I have about an 1" 1/2 between the bottom of the muzzle and the horse muzzle.

The one who has the most wear had a "boney" face.  Might be why??

Linda

"To experience the joy of a kind and caring relationship that respects
andaccepts all of the parts of who we are is a gift.....to give and to receive."