This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kris!
I am so excited to hear that you got Renegades!  Please DO let me
know, either off-list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or on-list how the
Renegades work for you.
I won't be able to have a Certified  Natural Trimmer come fit them. Do
you think I'll be able to fit them myself the first time? Or can a
regular farrier who does barefoot trimming fit them?
I love the colors they come in, but I was thinking of getting black
for my Fjord so they'll match her harness when I drive her.....
jen