This message is from: Melissa Waters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a home for my gelding.  Here is some information
about him.  Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would
like more information or pictures.

Bo Fjord's Leif is a handsome 12 yr old registered Fjord gelding.   He
is broke to ride and very green broke drive.  Up to date on
vaccinations, worming and farrier.

What Leif has done:
Primarily Leif has been used for pasture riding on the roads and
fields around my home for the past few summers.  He doesn’t have a lot
of formal training but is a calm and steady guy.  I boarded him at a
stable and took a month of riding lessons on him two summers ago.  He
was great in the arena with other horses.  I took a beginners driving
clinic with him and he did great, was harnessed and pulling shafts by
the end of the day.  We have had him hitched to a cart a couple of
times and driven around our pastures but haven’t done a lot of work
with the driving.

Reason for selling:
Leif is really at his best when he is being worked regularly.  He
could use some training to help him reach his potential as a riding
and driving horse.  I currently do not have the time or expertise to
offer him what he needs.

Additional Items:
Leif comes with a complete driving harness, simple two wheel cart,
Wintec English saddle and bridle.

Thanks

Melissa & Leif (who is tired of being bored!)