This message is from: Karen McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Beth, thanks for posting this...Yes, it was very inspirational, AND proof
beyond a doubt that REAL cowgirls have assistants to zip up their chaps! ( I
am half her age and I can't seem to zip my chaps w/o getting cramps...sad!
Send in the assistants, please!!)
My vote for comfy riding pants for warm weather are Irideon riding pants. i am
a fan of their bootleg pants. I also like to wear them under chaps to show in
instead of wranglers. Much more comfy. When I show I have some old Eurostar
breeches that have a 2 sided fabric that is very cool and comfy. Considering
what the price of show breeches are these days, needless to say I take very
good care of them.
But to be honest, when it gets over 90, I chicken out and don't ride unless
its in a covered arena or a creek! I am bowing out of showing tomorrow. 99
predicted. I think I'll stay home and have pony beauty day: give the ponies
baths and trims in the shade, not too far from the hammock ;~))
Karen in Madras, where summer has indeed arrived...

Karen McCarthy

Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees