This message is from: Emily Wigley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Jun 30, 2008, at 7:20 PM, fjordhorse-digest wrote:

Bob Hubbard
I second (third?) Hubbard Horse Transport. I just sent a Fjord from Vashon Island, Washington to the Missoula, Montana area. Good folks, excellent communication, good price. This was the third time I've used Hubbard; always good. LA, SF, Seattle, and points East along I-90 particularly, to KY. They don't necessarily go to the race tracks for layovers; they have facilities near the Western Wa. track (Emerald Downs) in Auburn, and other such spots. Nice rigs, air ride, etc.
Best of luck shipping your friend up to BC!
Emily

Emily Wigley
ARIA Certified Instructor:  Dressage & Stable Management
Fish Bowl Farm • Boarding, Lessons, Course Design
Vashon Island, Washington
http://www.fishbowlfarm.com • [EMAIL PROTECTED] • 206-463-5473