This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was talking to the editor of California Riding Magazine today and she said
that August is the dressage issue.  I was thinking of submitting an article on
fjords in dressage, but I have to do it this week to make the deadline.

If anybody rides a dressage fjord and would like to tell me why, I may quote
you in my article.  (if I actually get it written.)  Or if you have had
success competing in open dressage shows tell me about it.