This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello There,

As the summer is getting hot. the fjords love the trail rides that include
crossing the creek.  Our mare Belle. will swim in 2 inches of water if we
let her. She loves the water.

Anyway, we have some really nice geldings on our sales list.  All are brown
duns. All will mature at 14 hands or close to it.

A seven year old that drives single and all multiples and rides trails and
arena work. We are still polishing his canter but he is excellent under
harness. He has done farm work and cones work and everything in between.

A four year old that is just finishing his training. He will be that great
fjord we all love and most of us own. He will be ready for a new home next
month. He will work our trail riding business until we find him an owner of
his own.

And then we have two two year olds.  They are still growing and have all
their basic ground manners. We have been long lining them and next season
they will be hitched to. Get them now while their prices are lower due to
their age and training level.

Serious buyers are welcome to email and talk with me. Thank you for reading
and I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are.

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"

& Hundehaven - "The Dog Heaven"

www.hestehaven.com / [EMAIL PROTECTED]