This message is from: Nancy Blauers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone!
I can across a website that interested me greatly and thought I'd share and
ask if anyone else knows these folks and has any comments or suggestions on
their saddles...the site is called Draft Horse Classified. They have treeless
saddles, western,english & aussie saddles and custom build to wither tracings.
They have a nice Crates Wade saddle that I really like, but I'm torn between
that and the treeless Haflinger/Fjord saddle they advertise.....anyone out
there love treeless saddles? Are they safe? Good secure seat? Not that I
really need it since Theo is so quiet on the trail but still it's nice to have
a secure seat while enjoying a fast paced ride (yup- this little Fjord has a
great canter and will go go go and then whoa whoa whoa- best trail horse I've
ever had!)
Anyway if anyone has any experience with this company, any input would be
greatly appreciated.
Also, I'm looking for a 5 1/4 inch western shanked snaffle bit. I was riding
Theo in a great little 5 1/4 wide mouth, 6 1/2 inch shanked bit but the mouth
piece was copper & he broke it the other day. Used a 5 inch wide with similar
shanks but worried about his comfort after a long ride...does anyone know any
good bit sources?
Thanks so much & happy trails!
Nancy Blauers
Geneva, Fl.