This message is from: Karen Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Eike and Cherrie:

When this subject came up, I remembered a discussion a while back on the Fjord
list about a grey x brown producing a white.  I went searching the archives
and found the thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com/msg46196.html   I
remembered it because I had to stick in my 2 cents worth.  :^)   The bonus is
there is also a link to a photo of this horse, Abby:
http://www.mandalafarm.com/gallery.html  as well as a description of her color
as a foal.

Off topic, for all the folks I owe emails to, I'm getting to it.  Typing is
difficult since my dog scratched the "T" key off my keyboard.  It still works
but I really have to jam down on the spring and sharp pieces that lie under
the plastic keys.  One email, and my left index finger is sore.

Cheers!

Karen