This message is from: sandra church <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi-Liten Loki & I went to our 3rd annual Fjords & Friends Fun Festival & had a
wonderful time. The event is well organized, the fjords & their owners are
very special (& so are the non-fjords & their owners).  The area is beautiful
and there's lots of unique stores for folks who like to shop.  Loki & I don't
compete so this is a perfect venue for us...relaxing, trail riding, driving &
participating in clinics & drill team practices.  I highly recommend this
unique week to everyone...especially fjord owners!
Several people have mentioned using Platinum Performance & I agree with the
success they've had.  My quarter horse (recently deceased because of a broken
pelvis) & Tb had severe skin problems every spring & summer but the problems
cleared up with PP.  I just wish it wasn't so expensive...but it's worth the
price.
As for non-spooky fjords, Loki is the only reason I continue to ride in my
senior years.  Recenty we rode at Petersburg National Battlefield Park (which
has lovely trails) & he acted a bit strange.  His ears went sideways & he
cocked his head down & was looking at his right hoof.  When I looked down,
there were yellow jackets all over his fetlock so we put it in second gear &
left the area.  Any other horse I own would probably have dumped me & taken
off but Loki waited for my instructions..he's my very own wonder pony.
Speaking of ponies, I'm in Chincoteague this week to enjoy Pony Penning.  For
50+ years I've wanted to come  & finally, I'm here!  The foals are precious
but the stallions are not happy being in the holding pens.  My husband has
threatened to tie my hands down during the auction this Thursday!
Sandra & Loki in Va.