This message is from: Peggy Spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List-With the thread about sarcoids I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with sarcoids in hard to reach areas on their horses.  I am dealing
with a sarcoid on the inside of my geldings sheath right on his "private part".
 It is visible whenhe lets "down".  Since it is in such a delicate place, and
notin an open air environment, the vets are not quite sure howto handle it.  He
has been on a Chinese Herb formula, to reduce tumors and growths, for close to
11 months and it seems to be getting larger-not just spreading, but growing.
The vets are "investigating" treatments to pursue.Anyone ever dealt with
something like this?Peggy Spearwww.falconpointfjords.com