This message is from: "Misha & Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Michele, my husband Michael and I are so sorry to read about Soren. He was a beautiful stallion and I was so happy to breed my mare Oddens Evy to him. They had a gorgeous simply stellar brown dun filly and she is a testament to his great genes. Her name is Shota's Edda and she will be going to live with Dan and Solveig Watanabe this fall so the line carries on! I hope Skogen produces as well as Soren--I know he will and we all would like to see new photos of him asap.

Again our condolences, what a horrid thing for anyone to go through. Bless you for loving him and caring for him as you did.

Misha of Shota Fjords