This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a 6 part series introducing you to the world of Carriage Driving.  We
start with building a relationship on the ground. Harness, types and fitting.
 Carriage types and how to fit the horse. Dressage, precision driving,
obstacles,  reinsmanship, backing,making the horse safe for street driving.
Picking
a  suitable horse for your needs. Showing, pleasure driving, to CDE's cross
country  marathon. This is good for all levels. Beginners welcome and you need
not own a  horse to participate. 2008 Driving Instruction Clinics Oct 11th Oct
25th Nov  15th Nov 29th Dec 6th Dec 20th Visit our web site
www.morrisshadowmt.com Contact  Bonnie Morris 253-939-5660

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)