This message is from: "safreivald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

thought some of you NW Fjord folk, might have something to offer.  So I said
I'd send this message on.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bethann
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: Looking for driving stuff in the NW

Here's the 'reprint" - Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are making a road trip from northern MN to Seattle WA and
Kamloops BC this fall, with a side trip up to Vancouver if possible.  We will
be traveling across on Hwy 2 most of the time, stopping in NW Montana and
Spokane areas for a bit, and then knocking around north of Seattle in the
coastal area.

Since I'm panicking over actually getting a vacation, yet NOT being able to
have my horses with me, I'm trying to find horse/driving/riding things to see
and hopefully do along the way.  Museums? Clinics/lessons? Riding stables? Any
suggestions?

Time frame is roughly Sept. 20 - Oct. 5th

I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas...  Reply off list would probably be
best.
BA in MN
bperendy @ 2z.net