This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey -

Seeing that Rune and I will be hauling a 6 horse trailer from Oregon to MN
in October. If anyone along the way is interested in purchasing a 2 year old
brown dun gelding, we have 2 for sale. We can load up one or both in the
trailer while we head out to MN. no charge for the hauling (if it is within
our travel route) :-)

Contact me directly if you are interested in a levelheaded gelding decently
built and well behaved.

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"

www.hestehaven.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1-541-825-3027

Southern Oregon

Instructions to manage subscriptions are found at:
http://tinyurl.com/5msa7e
The FjordHorse List archives are found at: