This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve,
Personally I think your site for classifies is great. And thank you for your work.

I don't know about the rest of those on this list, but I'm swamped right now - in the middle of show season - trying to finish up at home horses in training, .... the list goes on and on. Perhaps the reason your not getting feed back is that many others are in the same boat.

I hope you will feel encouraged to continue the classified site and know the appreciation we all have for your work to help us sell and/or find good horses and tack.

By late October things may have slowed down to the point where I will utilize your addition to the Digest.

For those of you going to the Columbus Carriage Classic and Villa, see ya there - Villa is especially large this year - should have some exciting classes to see. We in the Midwest are extremely fortunate to have three top notch Pleasure Driving shows for our use and the Fjords always do so well at all of them.

Pat Holland

Instructions to manage subscriptions are found at:
http://tinyurl.com/5msa7e
The FjordHorse List archives are found at: