This message is from: "Lola Lahr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a 48" ball that is a bladder with a fabric cover- like a cage ball.
I don't remember the company I ordered it from, but it is VERY durable, and,
at the time (about 2 yrs ago), was only $50!  Last winter we used it
for couple of fun nights with a large group of horses, and it did just
fine.  It was no longer pristinely CLEAN, but it did the job! We also used
the balance balls that those humans who are into that sort of thing use for
exercise, and they did well too.  I threw one of the 24" balance balls out
into the pasture to desensitize my horses and the only thing that really
damaged it was the sun.