From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:47 am
Subject: Calling all creative types--Need help with farm name

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, all--

My husband Tom and I have spent the last month moving across town and
finally bringing our three Fjord geldings home!  It has been an amazing,
exhausting
and humbling experience.  Now that the dust is starting to  settle, I would
love to come up with a farm name, but haven't hit upon the right  one yet.
Here is some basic info:

-14 flat acres with great pasture, simple barn, wooded trails and a  stream
-Three Fjord geldings, two brown, one grey: they are simply for pleasure,
trail riding and beginning driving--no breeding or showing
-Two dogs, a Pug and a Lab, one cat
-We have three little boys, ages 11, 8 and 5
-My husband is an Internal Medicine physician
-I am a stay-at-home mom and all living things around me are MALE

I would love to find a name that is personal, unpretentious and  combines
something about the boys or the Fjords...even a cute equestrian or  medical
term.
 Some that we have considered are:

Portly Pony Farm
Equine-imity
Something involving three (for sons and geldings)
Fjord Fields

Thanks for any suggestions!

Kris Batchelor in NC

deal here.