From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 5:05:14 PM
Subject: Re: Tropical Rider

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My favorites are the extended leg patch, with deerskin.  But the  deerskin
does need some special treatment for washing.

My second favorite are the full seat clarinos - I am not sure they actually
stick me to the saddle any better, but they make me feel like a real  rider!

Most often I wear the clarino knee patch breeches.  These are  holding up
well after a year's worth of washing, although the clarino is a bit  stiff when
it's dried.

Kate

In a message dated 9/1/2008 2:36:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,