This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have been agonizing for the last three days as to whether I should do
another full body clip for Joe, my particularly hairy gray.  I clipped him
down
to the skin on Memorial Day, and his full coat is back.  Poor boy was  sweaty
by 8:30 yesterday, but I am worried that if I clip him now, it won't all  be
back by the time the nights cool down in November.

I think I'll just clip him and put him out of this heat and humidity
nightmare.  Miss Della has a naturally sleek summer coat and does not seem  to
mind.
On the other hand, flies bother His Hairiness much less....

Kate

with Joe (who is woefully out of shape due to his 3+ month rehab)
and Della (who cannot help snickering at Joe huffing and puffing up the
hills)

In a message dated 9/1/2008 6:16:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,