This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:54 PM 9/3/2008, you wrote:
This message is from: "Steve McIlree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kimberly Kinney wrote to me:

> I feel silly, but how do I email the BOD as a whole entity? I like the idea of looking at changing the Logo to reflect riding, but do not care for the proposed logo...

I'm really sorry, I guess I assumed since I knew how to contact the
Board of Directors that everyone would. Since others may also need
this information, I hope Kimberly doesn't mind if I answer to the
whole List. The email addresses of all the board members are on the
NFHR Web site at: http://tinyurl.com/5s99ay. They are also in every
issue of the Fjord Herald. I think if you sent your suggestion to Mike
May at [EMAIL PROTECTED], he would be happy to forward it to the
members of the Board.

Yes I will & have forwarded all comments I have received so far.

Mike

 --
Steve McIlree

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497