This message is from: "Kristie Strange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this list today and thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is
Kristie, and I live in Virginia.   I have a four year old Fjord mare, named
Izzy.   I've had her since she was a weanling and she is the love of my
life.
I ride mostly english, though I do trail ride in a western endurance saddle.
I also have a 17 y/o Peruvian Paso gelding.  He is semi-retired due to
stifle problems though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting new friends here.  I would
love to hear about your Fjords and what you do with them.

Can we attach photos in our emails?  If so, then I will share some photos of
Izzy in another email.

Sincerely,

Kristie Strange
[EMAIL PROTECTED]