This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cruising the net, I see that Valley Vet, TSC (Tractor Supply), and many other sources carry the Animalintex poultice. Folks who've posted reviews at VV seem to like them very well for abscesses and injuries.

Valley Vet product listing: http://tinyurl.com/45bofm
3M brochure: http://tinyurl.com/5xz8a8

According to the TSC website, you can get them online or at their stores. We have a TSC about 30 miles away ... can't say I've seen them there, but I haven't really looked for them. I'll check next time.

It looks like a reasonable price for a single 18" x 6" poultice is in the range of $6-$7 US. The hoof shaped ones come 3 per package for roughly the same price. Some sources charge considerably more for exactly the same product, so shop for price.

Looks like a nice product to have on hand in the first aid kit.

DeeAnna