This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Forwarding for Janet McNally, in MN. ANYONE have any thoughts. I told her to
call her vet and they should know if she needs to be really alarmed or not.
Guess they are bored too!!!

I got off my ATV to open a gate, and in within 5 seconds, one of my horses bit
off a 3 inch by 1.5 inch chunk of foam out of the seat and SWALLOWED it.  I'm
not sure which one, but there are two likely suspects.  This is a very dense
foam, and I am afraid it might cause a blockage.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?  Is there anything I can
do to assure safe passage of the foam?

Janet