This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/2/2008 3:13:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hello  Jacquelyn

   I am also very found of the french link, however I have found  that a lot
Fjords like a mullen mouth as many have a lower pallet, which is also  the
part of how the french link works.   However I have seen  many Fjords that
prefer
the mullen over the french link.    Again it is up to the horse and it's
preference.   Not all mouths  are alike.    The space between the front teeth
and
the first  molar is also shorter than in many breeds (not of every one, but
many).   I would suggest that you try few different kinds and see  what your
horse tells you.   I have had a lot of success with  driving using  a
Kimberwick
with a low port.   It gives you a  little more lightness that you can't
always get with just a snaffle when  driving.

Have a great day

Bonnie Morris

Western Washington

Cloudy and overcast