This message is from: "Jeanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OH NO!  All this talk about donkeys is doing nothing for my argument against
getting one.

I love the little "lawn donkeys", the miniature donkeys.  For years I've
fought against my better judgment, about getting one.  What would I need, or
do with another mouth to feed?  But, have you ever seen a baby miniature
donkey?!  I think they hold a close second to baby fjords.

We have an awful fox problem, and my flock of chickens are who suffer
because of the fox.  Our one fjord pony used to keep them away, but she also
chased our dog, so now she knows it's not okay to chase the dog, and I'm
afraid the fox, too.

After reading everybody's stories about how the donkey's protect those they
live with... hmmmmm.... it's got me thinking, maybe there's my justification
to getting one!

I loved Theresa's story about her jenny.

Jeanne
 - Berthoud, CO, where all the ponies are putting on their fuzzy winter
coats.