This message is from: Genie Dethloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Someone posted a message about the Busy Snacker/Busy Buffet hay bag. I was going to buy one of those but then saw this posting. I am trying to decide which to buy.

The Nibblenet has a soiid back and sides an a wider opening so it seems easier to fill and no waste on the back, but the Busy Buffet is made of the 2" mesh front and back so it seems harder for a horse to chew through as the mesh is sturdier than the fabric. The Busy Snacker has 1.5" holes while the Busy Buffet has the same 2" holes as the Nibblenet; I like the 2" mesh as it is better for feeding meals not just snacks. The Nibblenet can come with a Textilene mesh permeable fabric so water drains through it. The Nibblenet has four rings for attaching the top and bottom while the Busy Buffet has only one ring on top.

Does anyone recommend one over the other for use outside unprotected in a pipe corral?

This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just put out our first "Nibblenet" that comes from
this company (I bought mine on eBay for a fixed

--
Genie Dethloff and Pjoska
Killingworth, Connecticut