This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello to all the PNFPG members & the rest of the fjord world,
The Fjord News Norhtwest will be in the mail Monday the 20th, so keep checking
your mailboxes as if should be there soon. The purpose for this note is let you
know that the fall meeting is being held Nov 1 in Moses Lake. The information
for the meeting is in the NL but we need to know if your coming and what you
want for dinner asap. In the NL it says we need this info by the 20th but you
won't have it by then, so if you can email us with that information that would
be great. You have a choice of steak, chicken or vegetarian. The cost per plate
is $10, so let us know, thanks

--
david & connie
Funshine Farm Fjords