This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have recently been contacted by two local (Charlotte, NC) NARHA  accredited
Therapeutic riding centers who are searching for a Fjord to add to  their
programs.  One currently has a wonderful Fjord cross that they  currently use
and
the other has simply heard me rave about the breed.  In  any case, I said
that I would send out some feelers within the Fjord community  and see if there
was anyone who has a candidate that they may be willing to  place.  As with
most centers, I would imagine that they would require a  charitable donation of
the horse to the program.

As much as my geldings have sometimes frustrated me, I am not ready to part
with them just yet. :)  However, if you are looking to downsize and have a
good candidate, it might be a great way to do some good in the world.

If anyone has any leads in this regard, please let me know and I would be
happy to run down all of the particulars and put you in contact with the right
people.

Thanks so much!
Kris Batchelor
704-895-4120