This message is from: "Ronda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I hope this gets out to all my Fjord friends! We are ACTIVELY getting ready for x-mas around our house also. We have Beautiful German Bred Rottweiler puppies for sale. Born 10-20-08. Perfect Christmas puppies! Mom and Dad AKC/OFA certified. Bred for brains and brawn. Mom and Dad gentle, loving, family dogs. Dad shown several times. Temperament and quality our first priority. "GIRLS RULE" 8 girls 2 boys.
For more information call 541 592-5143 or e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:50 PM
Subject: Christmas is coming!

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now's the time to start thinking of looking for that perfect gift!

I have a like new (very lightly used) Smucker's Hungarian style pairs harness - black leather with some patent trim, SS hardware, Natural oil lines, Extra bridle cheeks for open bridles - this is a breast collar type harness with buckle-in traces, plain enough for everyday use, yet nice enough for show. It would make a perfect christmas gift for someone getting into pairs driving. I paid well over $4000 for it, with the extras, several years ago. Asking $3500 or best offer...

Also have several nice young Fjords for sale!

Amy Evers
Oregon