This message is from: "Jacquelyn Leuener" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Phillip-
Thanks for your Elk hunting memoir in CO. I enjoyed reading of your
journey! Those cliffs/drop offs sounded much too scary however. So
tremendous and Marcy and Herger sound like wonder ponies! I am in awe
over Marcy's first time on a pack trip or in the wilderness. What a
superstar. Loved the mention and reference to the ravens and obviously
you are privy to and one with nature after so many years of wilderness
experience.   Will your household be eating elk cuisine for months to
come? And... your Bride lets you take off for days on end! Very cool.

Thanks for sharing,
Jacquelyn in No. Nevada
where it has been  lovely in the 70's but expected rain for the 144th
Nevada Day Parade on Saturday...go figure!