This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a quick reminder to advertisers and anyone interested in submitting an article for the winter issue of the Fjord Herald.... The submission deadline is quickly approaching.... N O V E M B E R 1, 2 0 0 8.

If you have something that is close, and need a little more time, drop us an email so we can reserve some room for you.

For those of you who aren't interested in sending in a full blown article, there is always the option of sending us a photo for "What have you done Lately?" I think we're close to having enough photos to run it again -- so don't miss out! Be sure to include names of horses & people in the photos as well as a little background as to "What you were doing, Lately" when the photo was taken!

Holler with any questions,
Sandy

--
Starfire Farm