This message is from: Corinne Logan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Other than that, I do not care if Fjords are hot, warm, or cold bloods.
>Regards,>Curt Pierce>Mathias, WV

I agree completely, it was just one of those things that came up when my
mother - who races TB's- and I were discussing the warm vs cold bloods.
I agree with Eike also that trying to fit a Fjord into a specific
category is a lot like trying to put the square block in a round hole :-)

Lisa (and all)... Let me say thank you and that I do not advocate riding
at 3 weeks post op, but at my two week post op appointment, the surgeon
asked if I would be his poster child for shoulder surgery :-)  (I had
90% of my motion back even though I should have been at about 20-
CRAZY). I told him it was having to get back out to the barn that made
recovery quicker ... he said no need for me to check back unless I
injured something or recovery stopped (which he said he has only said
once before to a patient). Truly, I'm not pushing it, just had to do a
little ride with my sweet boy. I promise I will wait to do trail riding
until everything is at 110% or better. I cannot say just HOW glad I am
that I had things fixed! I feel like a new person - (not the cranky mom,
as my 16 year old says).

Thanks,Corinne Logan
Willows Edge FarmBothell, WA
425-402-6781