From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 3:44 pm
Subject: FIRE season not over

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi List.

Jeff is on a strike team in Montecito ( Santa Barbara ) CA. fighting the fire
there. You can follow it on all major news channels today. They expect the
winds to pick up tonight so he will be busy. I guess that the Santa Ana winds
are also blasting Orange Co. today, so he is also worried about " his "
neighborhood. After last years Santiago Canyon fire, everything has grown back
very
thick, so of course very scary.

                The homes where he is right now, are valued an adverage 10
million dollars. Of course it is also horse areas, so prayers please for
everyone involved.
****
Corrine, HOT vs COLD ?

The Fjords are as cold as it gets. That said, just like people, a few of us
run a bit hotter.        ; )               Lisa ps: does your surgeon know you
are riding after only 3 weeks ?