From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fjord extreme cowboy race video
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 8:19 PM

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I made this video for my craig camron extreme cowboy race application.
What do you think is it
good enough or do I need to add somthing.  I think it would be great to
have a fjord in the thing. If we get in I think we could have a shot at
it.  I am looking for honest feed back,  thanks Linda Adame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ebaXCTpfQ