This message is from: "Claudia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I have cut the mane with scissors, but my hand gets very sore and tired.  I
have had really nice results using my clippers.  I have an Oster A-5, and I
use a #5 or 7 blade and just start at the withers and clip along, then do the
other side.  It is easy to just keep a nice line because all I have to do is
move my hand slowly and the clippers do the work.  I sometimes use  #10 blade
for finishing, if I'm being fussy.  I find I can keep the line a lot neater
and more consistent with the clippers.  And my hand doesn't get sore.  Just a
thought............

Claudia and Vergel, who gave me the nicest drive yesterday....