e))   [_?_ (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts) ]
Date: 2008-12-14, 2:54PM PST

Buddie is a 18 year old Registered Norwegian Fjord Gelding who  stands about
14hh. He is 100% sound and UTD date on worming shots and trimming.  This guy
is such a pleasure, he loves people and all the attention he can get!  Buddie
is calm and very very gentle, Fjords are well known for this kind of
temperament. Absolutely NO …Buck, Bite, Kick or Rearing!!! He has excellent
ground
manners , and does the clip, long trailer rides, water, shoes, vet  checks,
ties
for long periods of time, lunges, saddles standing still, easy to  catch etc.
He’s an outstanding mountain trail horse, this is what he loves to  do! He
will not hesitate at climbing the tallest mountain, and still have plenty  of
go
to finish the trail. He is stout and built like a tank, very sure footed
while maintaining a heavy load, “He was used as a pack horse for several
years”.
He likes to take it slow pretty much anywhere you ride whether it’s the
arena
or  trail, he can get on the lazier side. He walks out with no problems or
barn sour  attitude, you can leave him in the pasture for days and still have
quite ride.  Buddie has driving experience and knows the harness routine quite
well and also  has been used for a lesson horse for 7-8 yr old children. If
you have any  questions just give me a call at 559-709-2750 ask for Tamara. We
are asking $  2,000.

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom000000
10)