This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <cynthia.mad...@gmail.com>

Santa delivered a gift yesterday to my home from a person of secrecy . It's
a very nice picture holder, one of which I have never seen. It's absolutely
a beautiful gift and will be placed on the shelf of our living room for all
of our friends to see. Sometime in the future I would like to know where you
found this unique and wonderful item.  (On one of Santa's many shelves but
which one?)If at all possible let me know so I may try to find some for my
Fjord Friends that live close. Happy Holidays and the best wishes on 2009 to
MY SECRET SANTA.  Thank you again.

 *Kelly Hoem*

FORWARDED BY THE SS ELF
--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our
example
than by the example of our power. Bill Clinton, DNC 8/27/08